Thursday, January 17, 2008

The interesting stuffs wanna share with you

There are two interesting tools that I wanna share.
The first one is Voki, as you can see below.
You could just type or record what you wanna say and select one figure you like.
Then it will say exactly what you wanna say.

The other one is Pictogame. You could create your own game by uploading your picture.
Then just follow the steps. It is so easy!

You can finish them in 5 minutes and upload them to your blog.
I believe students will love them!
Enjoy making your own voki and game!

3 comments:

straybird said...

Really enjoy your Pictogame. It is very interesting and I believe if I use for beginners, They must love it. I just wonder how you find these games.

Mingming Yang said...

Hi, Celine.
I like your game and I've created one and put it on my blog too. Thank you for sharing.

Joo-young Seo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.